The International Conference on Knowledge Technologies and Data-driven Business – i-KNOW – has a 16-year history of bringing together the best minds from science and industry. Together we have successfully shaped research and practice on how knowledge and data are best leveraged in business and industry, and how knowledge technologies shape this relationship.
Knowledge Technologies have dramatically changed over this period. i-KNOW 2017 aims at advancing research at the intersection of disciplines such as Knowledge Discovery, Semantics, Information Visualization, Visual Analytics, Social (Semantic) and Ubiquitous Computing. The goal of integrating these approaches is to augment human intelligence by designing tools and services which interact naturally with humans, learn from their experiences and generate and evaluate evidence-based hypotheses – following the cognitive computing paradigm. That is, we interpret cognitive computing as the convergence of various knowledge technologies research fields.
Since 2001, i-KNOW has successfully brought together leading researchers and developers from these fields and attracted over 500 international attendees every year. The international conference is held annually in Graz, Austria and organized by the Know-Center and Graz University of Technology.
Keynote Speaker 2017 (tbc)
I-KNOW Data-Driven Future Conference
- DL-AAS – 1st International Workshop on Deep Learning for Autonomous and Assistance Systems
- Platform Economy & Business Models
- RS-BDA’17 – 2nd Workshop on Recommender Systems and Big Data Analytics
- Data-Driven Decision Support for Digitized Work Environments
- Human Computer Interaction (HCI) Perspectives on Industry 4.0
- SamI40 – 2nd International Workshop on Science, Application and Methods in Industry 4.0
- SnanDig – International Workshop on Social Network Analysis and Digital Humanities
- Visual Analytics
For 16 years the i-KNOW Data-Driven Future Conference has brought together the best minds if science and industry. We bring together users, technology experts and solution providers to discuss the topics of big data and data-driven business.
Co-located Conference: World Usability Congress
Conference on Usability, User & Customer Experience Management
World Usability Congress